Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to call Sandstone Point Dental on (07) 5429 5628.
- I haven’t been to the dentist in a long time and I am terrified. Can you still help me?
- What happens if I can’t make my appointment?
- What happens if I’m early for my appointment?
- When should children start seeing a Dentist?
- Does your surgery accept my health fund?
- I want to come to the dentist, but I am concerned about how much it will cost my family.
- But I haven’t experienced any pain. Do I still need to see the dentist every six months?
- How often should I have a check up and clean?
- I have a toothache, what should I do?
- What should I expect during my first appointment at Sandstone Point Dental?